Inspiring story sourced from Facebook
The Village Voice
Dr Goemeone Mogomotsi of Botswana has achieved the distinction of acquiring 8 degrees in 9 years.
Recently hired by the University of Botswana as a senior lecturer in the law department, he holds the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Laws (2006-2008) from the University of Swaziland.
- Bachelor of Financial management (2009-2012), Amity University, Uttah Prudesh, India.
- Master of Laws (2012-20130 (International Trade and Investment Law) University of Western cape, South Africa.
- Master of Laws (Commercial Law) (2012-2013), University of South Africa.
- Master of Financial management (2014-2916) Amity University, Utah Prudesh, India.
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) (2015-2016), University of Botswana.
- Master of arts (MA) (Development Studies) (2017-2018) University of Botswana.
- PhD in Law (2017-2020), University of Witwatersrand.
“AN academic in the truest sense of the world,” Cassius Lathang was quoted as saying.